The new and improved Orthomega provides a high potency 820 milligrams of highly purified EPA/DHA per softgel as natural triglycerides, the preferred form with superior absorption, to rapidly increase cellular Omega 3 levels in the body.
Orthomega 820 is manufactured in a pharmaceutical licensed plant using fish oil processed in the same harbor where the cold water, nutrient-rich fish are harvested. This incredibly short “catch to capsule” time produces the freshest fish oil available and the lowest oxidation levels in the industry. This exclusive fish oil is purified, vacuum distilled, and independently tested to ensure heavy metals, pesticides and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are removed to undetectable levels. This results in ultra-pure fish oil with substantially low digestive issues and burp back complaints.
Why Chose Orthomega as the preferred fish oil for your health?
- The American Heart Association recommends a minimum daily intake of 1gram of EPA/DHA daily for people with cardiovascular concerns.
- Orthomega is manufactured using all-natural triglycerides, the preferred form for maximum absorption.
- Orthomega has no fishy smell or aftertaste, a characteristic often found with other fish oil supplements.
- Orthomega is independently tested and guaranteed for purity, freshness and safety.
- Orthomega adheres to the strictest trade standards to ensures all products contain the purest ingredients and free from harmful toxins and dangerous chemicals.
Take 1-3 daily. Essential fatty acids vital for heart, brain, and joint health. They lower triglycerides and raise HDL (good) cholesterol. They help prevent blood clots, and may help protect against a protein believed to be linked to Alzheimer’s Disease. Cultures that have a diet high in these have far less incidence of heart disease, stroke, arthritis, and Alzheimer’s.
Take 1-5 daily. Omega 3 fatty acids can reduce stiffness and joint pain, and they also seem to boost the effectiveness of anti-inflammatory drugs.
Take 1-3 daily as directed by your physician. Boosts health of pregnant women and development of their children. Important for visual and neurological development in infants.