CallMap

SimplyStacey

You may also like...

Please note that the comments you leave below will be seen by other readers of this blog post.

Your personal experiences and testimonies really can benefit / encourage others overcoming similar health conditions as yourself. We greatly value your privacy and if you have a question or comment regarding your own personal health that you wish to remain private, please do not use this comment form below to submit (and share publicly) those matters you wish to remain between you and your healthcare professional alone.

9 Responses

1. Mary Harris says:

Oh Stacey…. so sad to see you leave but never fear I will haunt your business for sure!!!

2. Stephanie says:

Sad to see Stacey go! She was always smiling and helpful. Best of Luck on your new adventures.

3. Toni Wolley says:

Love you Stacey! I will be so sad to not see your smiling face when I come in the office! Good luck on your next journey ♥️

4. Mitch Malloy says:

Sad to see you leave, Stacey, but I’m excited for this new adventure that you’re pursuing and wish the best in it! I really like the name you gave it!

My daughter has photography business samireneephotography.com and she often networks with people who pursue similar clients (weddings, baby, family, etc.). Let me know if you want an introduction. Also, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIN, and I’ll be sure to “like” your posts so my contacts will see it in their feed. linkedin.com/in/mitchellmalloy/

5. Karen says:

Yikes! A big loss for Excell-you always knew exactly how to get answers to my questions and how everything works from invoices to supplements and lots more! But I can see why you are pursing this venture-love the designs on the shirts! Praying it takes off and goes well for you!

6. Shelaine Holman says:

Stacey, It’s been such a pleasure interacting with you at each of my physician visits. I am going to miss you, and wish you all the best with your business.
    Best wishes!
    Shelaine

7. Karen Scofield says:

Stacey-thank you for always being welcoming and loving, professional and Christ-like. You always took the time to care and love on each one of us no matter how busy you were. I pray that the Lord will bless your business efforts and that you may bring great glory to Him in all that you do. You truly will be missed! 1 Corinthians 10:31…whatever you do, do all to the glory of the Lord. May the Lord give you great joy in this new endeavor. May God continue to watch over you and your family. In Christ -Karen Scofield

8. Patricia Edwards says:

How I will miss you! Patience and graciousness personified among a long list of attributes that make you so special. All the best in your endeavor, may it bring you what you seek.

9. Stacey Dickerson says:

Thank you all so very much for the kind words and encouragement! It means so much to me to have the love & support from coworkers, family and friends. I am so blessed to have been a part of the Excell family from the start, and truly love everyone here… and am going to miss them all so much! I’m sad to be leaving Excell, but excited to start this new journey with my SimplyStacey Designs business! HUGS