Heal Your Gut – Step 4. Repair
REPAIR: Help the lining of the GI tract to repair with key nutrients that are often lacking in the body and can heal the enterocytes (intestinal cells). Keep in mind …
* Gastrazyme 1 tab 3x’s per day. Sooth the GI tract with Vitamin A, chlorophyllins, gamma oryzanol. Use this for soothing an irritated/damaged GI tract and when helping people get off PPIs.
* Inflammacore – 1 shake per day x2-4weeks. Rice protein, L-glutamine, prebiotics, ginger, turmeric, quercitin, etc to soothe, heal, and decrease inflammation in the intestines. Especially think of this for patients with Crohn’s & Ulcerative colitis to reduce/prevent flare ups! Or to soothe the severe IBS patient who has a flare up.
* Glutashield 1 serving twice daily, empty stomach is best. Vitamin A, zinc, L-glutamine, n-acetyl-glucosamine, licorice root, and aloe vera to sooth and heal the GI tract. Great to use post gastroenteritis and also as part of 30-60 day leaky gut healing protocol!
* UltraGI Replenish 1 shake per day. The ultimate for gut healing! Prebiotics similar to those found in mother’s breast milk, L-glutamine, vitamin A, B vitamins, and balanced protein support. Use this during the first 2-4weeks of your gut healing protocol, AND GREAT FOR DIARRHEA.
* SBI Protect 1 scoop twice daily. Colostrum product providing immunoglobulin IgG & Lactoferrin to reseal the leaky gut / bind LPS (lipopolysaccaride). Use for patients with pathogens & leaky gut/autoimmune disease! Step down to this for 1-2 months after UltraGI Replenish.
* IGG Protect – 2 capsules per day. Immunoglobulin product similar to SBI, can step down from SBI Protect to this, easier to use as in capsule form and more cost effective.