Xeomin: Before, During, and After
Our Nurse Practitioner Kate Marciniec has begun offering Xeomin and Botox procedures to our patients at Excell for Life. Of course we had to give this new (more natural version of Botox) Xeomin a try too! Everyone in the office (who has tried this so far) is thrilled with the amazing results!
How Much Does It Cost?
Botox is $12 per unit and Xeomin is $10 per unit. Watch our Excell Rejuvenation Facebook Page and eNewsletter for parties! We will often have great discounts and prizes during these events.
Minimum units for specified areas:
- Forehead – 12-20 units
- Between the Eyes (As shown here in Kate’s Before & After Photo) – 40 units (20 for the forehead and 20 for between the eyes.)
- Crows feet: 8-12 units
How long does it take?
Xeomin & Juvederm Enhancements
To the left you see Jamie’s amazing before and after photos!
She received a treatment on the forehead, between the eyes and crows feet. She also received fillers in her smile lines.
Her before and after pictures are fantastic! She is so happy with these results and says it doesn’t hurt except while the procedure is being performed.
Yes, we will be offering the Juvederm fillers very soon. Stay tuned for more info.
Call the office or send us a message through the patient portal for more details!
Checklist for Xeomin/Botox
- Try to come with a clean face!
- Not for anyone with egg or sulfate allergy
To Minimize Bruising Do Not Use:
- Fish oil, ginko, vitamin E, St. John’s Wort, garlic, feverfew, or ginseng 2 weeks prior to appointment
- Alcohol, ibuprofen, aspirin, or other NSAIDS for 2 days prior
Taking antibiotics up to 2 weeks prior may minimize the effects!