The Excell for Life Sauna!
Single Sessions are $20 (or $15 for Hope Care patients)
Limited Time Offer: Buy 5 Sessions, GET ONE FREE!!
Unlimited Sessions are $25/Month for Hope Care or $30 per month for all others!! This offer is only available with a one year contract for monthly sauna members.
Relieves Chronic Pain and Fatigue
* Patients suffering from pain and stiffness caused by autoimmune diseases saw significant pain reduction after 4 weeks of daily, 5 times per week, FIRS sessions of at least 15 minutes each session.
Improves Heart Function
* Patients undergoing FIRS treatment, 10 sessions of 15 minutes each over two weeks, have shown to have improved vascular endothelial function, reduction of diastolic blood pressure, reduction in fasting blood glucose concentrations, and reduction in PVC’s.
* By elevating the temperature of subcutaneous layers of the body, the blood capillaries expand, stimulating blood
circulation which can promote healing and tissue regeneration.
* By heating the tissue several inches deep, metabolic processes are enhanced. This restores inactive cells in the skin, our largest organ for elimination, which helps reduce our toxic load quite significantly. By sweating in a relaxed state, the body will release heavy metals and other toxins as well as kill off viruses and other microbes.
Enhances Mood and Combats SAD
* Warming the body increases blood flow and the release of beta-endorphins provide the brain and body with calming, therapeutic results. The far infrared rays from the sauna mimic the benefits of natural sunlight and warm the body at a deeper level, naturally elevating mood and combating SAD.
Reduces Stress & Improves Sleep
* Patients using FIRS for 30 minutes doubled beta-endorphin levels in the blood. Betaendorphins
relieve pain, are anti-stress hormones, and may also produce a sense of well-being and euphoria. A reduction in stress hormones coupled with an increase in serotonin induce a deep sleep of relaxation that promotes better quality of sleep.
Assists with Weight Loss
* One 30-minutes FIRS session can burn as many as 600 calories. The far infrared waves stimulate your metabolism, lower cortisol levels and slightly raise HGH to help with weight loss.
Rejuvenation of Skin
* Skin rejuvenation can occur when two basic things happen, improvement of the body’s circulation and elimination of toxins from the pores of the skin. FIRS treatment accomplishes both of these. Patients have experienced improvement of the skin tone and a younger look and feel to their skin
Preparing for a Session
✓ Drink plenty of water before, during, and after sauna use. Mineralized water is best for directly
after your session.
✓ While in the sauna, it is best to be nude. You may sit on a clean towel or wear a clean bathing suit. The infrared light will not travel through heavy fabrics.
✓ Remain inside the sauna 15-30 minutes at a time and rest for an additional 5-10 minutes afterwards. Beginners should start with 15 minutes and work up to 30.
✓ Be prepared to sweat! Clean the skin of lotions, deodorants, makeup, or perfumes prior to your session. After your session, rinse the sweat and toxins off with a shower (warm or cool water), wet cloth or towel prior to getting dressed.