CallMap

Excellent Move by Dr. Lisa & Team!

You may also like...

Please note that the comments you leave below will be seen by other readers of this blog post.

Your personal experiences and testimonies really can benefit / encourage others overcoming similar health conditions as yourself. We greatly value your privacy and if you have a question or comment regarding your own personal health that you wish to remain private, please do not use this comment form below to submit (and share publicly) those matters you wish to remain between you and your healthcare professional alone.

12 Responses

1. Nina Elhani says:

Congratulations! I like the direction you are taking your practice. I will follow you anywhere Dr. Miller. You are the kind of doctor that there are too few of. God Bless and thanks for all you do for your patient’s and your community.

2. Nick Bazan says:

Congrats to you both. I know you will do great, as always, at taking care of patients and making them feel comfortable. Look forward to seeing your new facility and wish you all the best. : )

3. Suzanne O'Neal says:

We hate to see you move so much farther away, but it is probably closer for you. We’ll follow you where ever. :-)

4. Pauletta Brewer says:

What an exciting new venture. Congratulations and best wishes
    to you both and the team!

Blessings on your new journey,
    Polly and Clay Brewer

5. Martha Jacvkson says:

I can’t believe you are moving so far from your office… I live in New Palestine , IN, and probably won’t be continuing to be a patient…. can you recommend a Dr in my area?

6. Dr. Lisa says:

Thank you all so much for your care and comments. I so treasure you all!… It was a VERY difficult decision where to move my practice.

I plan this to be permanent (unless our great Lord would direct otherwise but I expect not!). I will and enjoy teaching my Nurse Practitioner (NP), and 1-2 more docs and NP to practice my holistic, caring, goal oriented style from newborn to geriatric. Please try the location and our Excell team. It is just an easy 10 minutes away from my current NFC office.

I am happy it is halfway between Castleton and the NW side of Indy/Zionsville. I have many people who also see me from that side of town and my church Traders Point Christian Church (W side of Zionsville) and my Bible study church College Park is just down the street. Martha, I will ask Anne and my trainer Eric whether they know a good doctor and office in the New Pal area (remember you need both, and I am so blessed to have Stacey & Susan in the front, and my 2 great RNs leading the nursing). I always want and pray all God’s power and blessings and the best for you all each day!

Hugs and my love and appreciation,
    Dr. Lisa

PS If you wonder why I needed to run and lead my own practice, it’s because I (and Anne and my team) have many progressive plans to care for and teach our great patients to be their healthiest. I have not been able to do them without leading my own practice. We plan to model our holistic great caring way for others to follow. I also feel you will really enjoy the patient portal w total chart access (and ability to track and advance your health goals).

7. Barb Strack says:

Congratulations! It sounds exciting and we look forward to seeing you at your new location. We are so happy for all of you and all of us. You give such awesome care to each and everyone-what a blessing for us to know you and be your patient. Thank you!

8. Jenny Moehring says:

Will our medical records stay with Northside Family Care as well as with you? We want to stay with you, but there will be times that we need to see someone immediately. We have found the other doctors in the Northside practice to be very caring and able. Good luck and congratulations for doing what your heart tells you is the right thing!

9. susan schwab says:

Best Wishes! I look forward to seeing you in your new location.

10. Mary Harris says:

Congrats! I applaud you and Nurse Anne, for committing to such an undertaking. Even though you now be 90 minutes away, I still want to keep you as my physician and hopefully friend.

11. Rebecca Randolph says:

Most definitely will be moving with you! If you need a ceritifed coder/office manager call me.

12. Vivian Kraic says:

I will follow you too but couldn’t you get closer to me. :)