Natural Flu Remedies & Immune System Boosters
Natural Cold & Flu Prevention and Treatment
(These products are always a good idea!)
- Ortho Biotic (our highest recommended probiotic)
- Orthomega (super anti-inflammatory: high-purity fish oil)
- Vitamin D (many in Indiana are vitamin D deficient even during summer!)
- Vitamin C 1-10,000iu / day (to bowel tolerance) Vitamin C is very helpful for energy, detox, cough/cold symptoms!
We recommend you take double the amount of these products during weeks of sickness or exposure to illness.
Fight Cold & Flu! Immune System Boosters:
- Echinacea Synergy (2-3x/day for 7-10 days)
- ProBiommune (1-2 lozenge 1-3x/day) – great to prevent strep/sinus/ear/throat infections
- Argentyn Bio-Active Liquid Silver (1/2 – 1 dropper full under tongue for 20 seconds then swallow 3-4x/day for several days, and can put in Neil Med saline irrigation)
- Elderberry Products for FLU!
Natranix (Children 1 yr. +: 1-2 teaspoons 3-4x/day; Adults: 1 tablespoon 3-4x/day or as directed) Viracid 1-2 caps per hour (for acute immune support) or 2 caps a day (for maintenance immune support)
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (1-2 once to 3x/day)- to prevent cold/flu or treat sinus/airway congestion
- Biotics ADP Oil of Oregano (2 tablets 2-4x/day for several days)
More Great Symptom Relief:
- Natural D-Hist– our best natural allergy relief non-drowsy product (also available in children’s chewable) if allergies are weakening your immune system.
- Thieves essential oil, honey for cough, Vicks Vapor Rub on bottom of feet at nighttime
- Teas and warm water with Bragg’s organic apple cider vinegar, lemon, honey
- Neil Med saline irrigation of nose & sinuses
Healthy Life Habits to Support a Healthy Immune System:
- Sleep well – make priority of 8-9 hours every night
- Eat well – eat whole natural foods (not processed!) with lots raw veggies & fruits, best to be strictly gluten free, Paleo with quinoa & beans, and fasting helps your immune health (with our GHI OptiCleanse or teas & fish oil)
- Move well – cardio 30 minutes per day improves your immune health
- Poop well – 1-2 stools per day gets toxins out
- Drink water well – 8-10 glasses per day to flush & detox
Dr. Dan also recommends warm liquids & teas, scarves and keeping back of neck warm!