Gluten Free DELICIOUS Chex Mix!
Gluten free chex mix is a Dr. Lisa family favorite! It is perfect for the holidays coming up. My children & nurse Ajah are SO excited when I make it!
Double this recipe and it will fill a roasting pan.
Chex Mix Recipe
- 18 tablespoons butter melted
- 6-7 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tsp Lawry’s seasoned salt
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 box (6 cups) Honey Chex
- 6 cups Corn Chex
- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 2 cups Glutino pretzels (I like pretzel chips)
- 1 box Vans Say Cheese GF crackers (2 cups)
Heat oven to 250. Mix Chex, nuts, pretzels, and crackers in large roasting pan. Melt butter in saucepan and add W. sauce, salt, garlic & onion powder. Bake 1 hour stirring every 15-20mintues.
Snack Servings Per Batch
Makes 24 cups.