Best Ever Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread
I just made this amazing gluten-free zucchini bread and everyone loved it! I recommend trying this great autumn harvest recipe!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil (you can substitute applesauce for ½ the oil)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups of cup 4 cup
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups grated zucchini (you can add a little more, I always do!)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Grease two 8 x 4 inch bread pans or 6 mini loaf plans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Assemble your ingredients. Mix flour, salt, baking powder, soda, nutmeg and cinnamon together in a bowl.
Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add a few spoonfuls of flax for a healthy ancient grain boost!
- Add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and stir until combined.
- Grate zucchini. Stir into the mixture along with the nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. My mini-loaf pans take about 35-40 minutes. Large sized loaves take about 55 minutes.
- Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool. Enjoy!
Inspired by the great zucchini bread recipe at https://butterwithasideofbread.com/best-ever-zucchini-bread/!